Methodology of Economic Scientific Research
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|9||32||Associate Professor Starukh A. I.||УФЕМ-51с|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|9||16||УФЕМ-51с||Associate Professor Starukh A. I.|
Intensive economic development, increasing the volume of research, design and experimental work and, in turn, the ever-increasing volume of scientific information, as well as its critical understanding, requires opportune and effective decisions. To develop such solutions requires constant research and experimentation. To solve successfully the tasks it is necessary to master the methodology of organizing economic research.
That is why in modern conditions the training of highly qualified scientists with high professional and theoretical level, capable to fulfil independent creative work, acquires serious importance.
The subject of the discipline “Methodology of economic research” is the system and the process of economic research.
The goal of studying the discipline “Methodology of economic research” is to form a system of knowledge on the economic research methods and techniques.
The objectives of the discipline “Methodology of economic research” are:
- coverage of theoretical foundations, issues of methodology, technology and organization of research activities;
- formation of the theoretical and practical basis for effective, qualified student’s economic research both in the process of studying at the university and in practice.
Requirements for knowledge and skills
a) to know:
- patterns of science development and methodology of economic research;
- methodological foundations of modern science;
- categorical apparatus of science methodology;
- types and forms of research work;
- technology of scientific research organization;
- levels and methods of scientific research;
- special methods of economic research;
- structure and main stages of research work.
b) to be able:
- to form a research problem;
- to develop, substantiate and prove scientific hypotheses;
- to formulate the goal and objectives, object and subject of economic research;
- to build logicallyresearch in accordance with its purpose and objectives;
- to work with sources of information, analyze theoretical and experimental data, formulate conclusions and proposals, draw up the results of economic research.
- Antoshkina LI Stechenko DM Methodology of economic research: a textbook. – K .: Knowledge, 2015. – 311p.
- Sheiko VM, Kushnarenko PM Organization and methods of research: Textbook. Kyiv: “Knowledge – Press”, – 2002. – 293p.
- Mocherny SV Methodology of economic research. – L .: World, 2001. – 415p.
- Yermakov OY, Pogrishchuk GB, Chornodon VI Fundamentals of methodology of scientific economic research: Textbook. – Ternopil: “Textbooks and manuals”, 2010. – 290p.
- Kisly VM Organization of scientific research: textbook / VM Kisly. – Sumy: University Book, 2011. – 224 p.
- Klepko SF Scientific work and knowledge management: Textbook. – Poltava: POIPPO, 2005. – 201 p.
- Klymenyuk OV Methodology and methods of scientific research: Textbook. – К.: Мілениум, 2005. – 186 с.
- Krushelnytska OV Methodology and organization of scientific research: [textbook. aid.] / OV Krushelnytska. – К.: Кондор, 2006. – 206 с.
- Fundamentals of methodology and organization of scientific research: Textbook. way. for students, cadets, graduate students and associate professors / ed. AE Konversky. – К.: Центр учбової літератури, 2010. – 352 с.
- Shishkina EK, Nosyrev OO Methodology of scientific research [Text]: textbook. way. / Е.К. Shishkina, OO Nosyrev. – H .: Publishing House “Disa Plus”, 2014. – 200 p.
- Fundamentals of scientific research in diagrams and tables: textbook. way. / OP Kirilenko, VV Written. – Ternopil: TNEU, 2013. – 228 p.
- Pylypchuk MI Osnovy naukovykh doslidzhen / MI Pylypchuk, AS Grigoriev, VV Shostak. – К.: Знання, 2007. – 270 с.
- Rassokha IM Synopsis of lectures on the subject “Methodology and organization of scientific research. – H.: KNAMG, 2011. – 76 p.
- Sysoeva SO, Krystopchuk TE Methodology of scientific and pedagogical research: Textbook / SO Sysoeva, TE Krystopchuk. – Rivne: Volyn charms, 2013. – 360 p.
- Sheiko VM Organization and methods of research: Textbook / VM Sheiko, NM Kushnarenko. – 6th ed., Reworked. and add. – К.: Знання, 2008. – 310 с.
- Fundamentals of methodology and organization of scientific research: textbook. Handbook for students [Electronic resource] / Ed. A.Ye. Konversky. – Access mode: http: // www. ebooktime.net/book_254.html
- Marcin VS Fundamentals of scientific research: Textbook [Electronic resource] / Marcin VS, Mitsenko NG, Danilenko OA – Access mode: http://www.info-library.com.ua/books-book-162.html%85