Economics of sustainable development
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
The discipline “Economics of Sustainable Development” provides the formation of knowledge about the optimization and harmonization of human relations and the environment, the creation of theoretically sound measures to stabilize and improve the social, technical, economic, environmental situation in modern conditions.
The subject is scientific principles, theoretical models, technologies for managing sustainable economic development in the context of taking into account numerous exogenous and more endogenous factors of socio-economic potential of sustainable development in connection with the institutional consolidation of European integration aspirations of the Ukrainian people.
The purpose of this discipline is to form in future specialists modern thinking on the basis of the concept of sustainable economic development and the system of special knowledge in the field of management decisions, acquisition of practical skills in organization and management using a systematic approach and taking into account the consequences of environment and quality of life. . As well as the advancement of society on the path of sustainable development and ensuring safe living conditions for humanity in the future.
- Abstract of the discipline
- Working program of the discipline
- Educational and methodical materials for lectures
- Lecture notes № 1
- Lecture notes № 2
- Lecture notes № 3
- Lecture notes № 4
- Lecture notes № 5
- Lecture notes № 6
- Lecture notes № 7
- Lecture notes № 8
- Lecture notes № 9
- Lecture notes № 10
- Plans of practical classes and methodical recommendations on their carrying out
- Means of diagnosing students’ knowledge and skills
- Tasks for independent work of the student and methodical recommendations on their performance
- Tasks for individual student work and methodical recommendations for their implementation
- Sample exam ticket