Position: Acting Chairperson, Department of Financial Technologies and Consulting
Scientific degree: Candidate of Economic Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com
ORCID profile: orcid.org
Web of Science (Publons) profile: www.webofscience.com
the banking system, management of competitiveness of financial institutions, modern technologies in the banking business
- Pshyk B., Tyazhkorob I., Galayko N., Lapishko Z., Sidelnyk O. Directions of strengthening the financial security of households in the process of financing housing construction. 2022. Volume 1. No. 42. p. 96 – 109. Access mode: https:// fkd.net.ua/index.php/fkd/article/view/3653. (Web of Science )
- Sarakhman O., Shurpenkova R., Kalaitan T., Sidelnyk O., Grudzevych U. Market approach to the regulation of the interchange commission: advantages and disadvantages//Economic analysis. – 2022. No. 1.-S. 208-217
- Sidelnyk O. P., Vyazovy S. M. Methodology for determining the conceptual aspect of the formation of non-cash payments in the conditions of digitalization of the economy. Financial and credit systems: development prospects Issue 2(5) 2022 collection of scientific works Kharkiv – 2022., pp. 7-12.
- Grudzevych U., Rudenko Z. Sidelnyk O. Analysis of the activity of international rating agencies at the current stage // Economy and society. 2021. No. 24. https://economyandsociety.in.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/211
- Sidelnyk O., Grudzevych U., Rudenko Z. Modern technologies in banking business / Socio-economic and management concepts: collective monograph / KrupelnytskaI., – etc. – International Science Group. – Boston : Primedia eLaunch, 2021. 660 p.Available at : DOI- 10.46299/ISG.2021.MONO.ECON.I. P 423-431
- Sidelnyk O.P., Grudzevich U.Ya., Rudenko Z.M. Foreign exchange market of Ukraine: problems and prospects of functioning. National economic activity and international economic relations: current state and development trends: collective monograph / Kol. authors Poltava: PP “Astraya”, 2020. – P.140-145
- Financial market: education. manual / edited by Dr. Econ. of Sciences, Prof. B.I. Psyka – Kyiv: State University of Banking “University of Banking”, 2019. – 555 p. (co-author)
- Siedlynyk O.P. Development of retail in the banking sector of Ukraine / O. P. Sidelnyk, I. Koshelnyk // UBS Bulletin – No. 2 – Lviv, 2019. – P. 58-61.
- Golub H.G. Retail in the banking sector of Ukraine / H.G. Golub, O.P. Sidelnyk // Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works of the State University “Institute of Regional Studies named after M.I. Dolishnyi National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Issue 2. – 2018. – P. 51-57.
- Shevchuk T.M. Practical training of university students as an integral determinant of the formation of their professional competences / T.M. Shevchuk, O.P. Sidelnyk /// Scientific Bulletin of National Technical University of Ukraine, 2017, vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 189-193.
- Sidelnyk O.P. The current state of problem loans in the banking system of Ukraine / Sidelnyk O.P., Rudenko Z.M. // Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works of the State University “Institute of Regional Studies named after M.I. Dolishnyi National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Issue 2 (124). – 2017 – P.142-147.
- Rudenko Z.M. State regulation of the market of non-banking financial services in Ukraine/, O.P. Sidelnyk // “Humanitarian space of science: experience and perspectives”: coll. Materials XV International. of science practice Internet conference, January 23, 2018. – Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi, 2018. – Vol. 15. – P. 38-45.
- Sarakhman O.M., Shurpenkova R.K., Sidelnyk O.P. A market approach to the regulation of the interchange fee. “Current state and prospects for the development of accounting, auditing, taxation and analysis in the conditions of international integration”: collection of materials of the International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference / Ed. number Sarapina O.A. etc. – Kherson: V.S. Vyshemirskyi FOP Book Publishing House, 2021. – 317-322, 0.2 d.a.
- Sidelnyk O.P. Implementation of modern technologies for the sale of banking products / O.P. Sidelnyk, Yevtukh L.B.// Collection of theses of the XV international scientific and practical conference “Integration of Ukraine into the European and world space”. / Livsky educational and scientific institute of the University of Banking “University of Banking”. – Lviv, 2020.
- Sidelnyk O.P., Rudenko Z.M. The concept of a business model and its place in the management of an enterprise / Modern managerial and socio-economic aspects of the development of the state, regions and economic entities in the conditions of the transformation of public administration: Materials of the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference (November 5, 2020). — Odesa: Odesa National Polytechnic University, 2020. — P.198-200
- Rudenko Z.M. Siedlynyk O.P. The influence of financial technologies on the development of remote customer service of the bank. III All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of Poltava.
2018 – internship National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Department of Finance reference of National University “Lviv Polytechnic” dated 15.06.2018 (180 hours)
2014 – awarded the academic title of associate professor of the Department of Banking
2010 – defense of a candidate’s thesis on the specialty “Money, Finance and Credit”
2001 – graduated from the Ternopil Academy of National Economy, majoring in “Banking”
1999 – graduated from the Lviv College of Banking, majoring in “Finance, Money and Credit”
1995 – graduated from secondary school No. 87 in Lviv.
2022 – Associate Professor of the Department of Financial Technologies and Consulting of I. Franko LNU
2017-2022 – Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, University of Banking
2015-2017 – Associate Professor of the Banking Department of the Lviv Educational and Scientific Institute of the State University of Banking, University of Banking
2013-2015 – associate professor, lecturer, Department of Banking, Lviv Institute of Banking, University of Banking, NBU
2009-2013 – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Banking at the Lviv Institute of Banking at the University of Banking at the NBU
2004-2009 – assistant professor of banking department of Lviv Banking Institute
2001-2004 – methodologist of the international department of the Lviv Banking Institute
Honorary certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2019;
Diploma of honor of the Lviv Regional State Administration, 2015.
Page with teachers schedule not found!