Information and Communication Technologies
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|1||48||Vaskiv O. M.||УФЕ-11с, УФО-11с, УФП-11с, УФП-12с|
|1||48||Sytnyk V. Y.||УФФ-11с, УФФ-12с, УФФ-13с|
|1||48||Associate Professor Zadorozhna A. V.||УФФ-14с, УФФ-15с|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|1||48||УФФ-11с||Sytnyk V. Y., Ruda I. I.|
|УФЕ-11с||Vaskiv O. M., Associate Professor Starukh A. I.|
|УФО-11с||Vaskiv O. M.|
|УФФ-12с||Sytnyk V. Y., Associate Professor Malinovska O. Y.|
|УФФ-13с||Associate Professor Malinovska O. Y., Associate Professor Zadorozhna A. V.|
|УФП-11с||Vaskiv O. M., Vaskiv O. M.|
|УФФ-14с||Associate Professor Malinovska O. Y., Ruda I. I.|
|УФП-12с||Vaskiv O. M., Vaskiv O. M.|
|УФФ-15с||Associate Professor Zadorozhna A. V., Associate Professor Malinovska O. Y.|
The current state of the economy, the dynamism of reforms and the rhythm of social life requires students to form in the portfolio of their practical skills not only specific “book” knowledge, but also the ability to analyze, comparing situations with existing knowledge and create tasks for learning new subjects, tools and basic knowledge. in order to solve current problems. This is especially true for economic professionals.
The most dynamic phenomenon of the modern world is the formation of information space, the inclusion of knowledge of each individual in this new, integrated way of obtaining, processing and preserving human knowledge about the world around us.
That is why future professionals need to pay considerable attention to their own information education.
The subject of the discipline “Information and Communication Technologies” is a system of automation of processing and use of information.
The purpose of the discipline – to study of theoretical bases and principles of construction of modern and perspective computers, bases of programming, applied software systems, ability to navigate in computer networks, basic training of specialists for effective use of information and communication technologies in the process of solving applied problems.
The main tasks are to study the theoretical foundations of computer science and characteristics of computer technology, architecture, technological support of computer systems, algorithmization and programming, economic information processing systems, use of network technologies in the study of socio-economic systems and solving problems.
Requirements for knowledge and skills
a) to know
- state and prospects of development of information and communication technologies;
- basics of computerization of accounting and analytical work;
- the ability to use a PC to automate operations that are often performed during the work of specialists in various fields;
b) be able to
- use MS Office programs and Office 365 services to solve financial and economic problems and effectively organize work;
- use Internet services and services.
- Bazhenov VA etc. Informatics. Computer Engineering. Computer Technology. Textbook. – К .: Каравела, 2003.
- Vashkevich E. PowerPoint 2007. Effective computer presentations. – СПб .: Питер, 2008. – 240 с.
- Vedeneeva E. Functions and formulas of Excel 2007. – SPb .: Peter, 2008. – 384 p.
- Volkov V. Understandable self-teacher Excel 2010. – SPb .: Peter, 2010. – 252 p.
- Gladkiy A., Chirtik A. Excel 2007. Tricks and effects. – СПб .: Питер, 2007. – 368 с.
- Grigorkiv VS etc. Economic Informatics: Textbook. Manual – Chernivtsi: Books-XXI, 2008.
- Delyavsky MV, Zhmurkevich AE, Odrekhivsky MV, Chapovska RB Fundamentals of algorithmization and programming: VBA environment: Textbook. manual – Chernivtsi: Books-XXI, 2006.
- Dontsov D.Word 2007. Easy start. – СПб .: Питер, 2007.
- Karavanova TP Methods of constructing algorithms and their analysis. Computational algorithms (tutorial). – К: Генеза, 2009. – 331 с.
- Klimenko OF, Golovko NR, Sharapov OD Informatics and computer technology: Teaching method. manual. – К.: КНЕУ, 2002.
- Cormen Thomas H. Algorithms. Introductory course. – M: Williams, 2014. – 208 p.
- Kultin N. Word 2007. The most necessary. – СПб .: БХВ-Петербург, 2007. – 176 с.
- Kucheryava TO etc. Informatics and computer technology: activating learning: Workshop for individuals. Works – K .: KNEU, 2006.
- Levchenko OM Informatics. Computer Engineering. Computer Technology: A Textbook. 2nd type. – К .: Каравела, 2007. – 640 с.
- Levchenko OM, Zavadsky IO, Prokopenko NS. Fundamentals of the Internet: Textbook. – 2nd type. – К .: BHV, 2009. – 288 с.
- Lukyanova VV Computer data analysis – Kyiv, Academy Publishing Center, 2003.
- Makarova MV, Karnaukhova GV, Zapara SV Informatics and Computer Engineering: Textbook – Sumy: University. book, 2003.
- Murray Catherine. New opportunities Office 2007. – Ecom, 2007. 19. Orlovskaya AB, Proshak GV Windows operating system. – Lviv: LDFA, 2004.
- Romanova Yu.D., Lesnichaya IG, Shestakov VI Informatics and information technologies. – М: Эксмо, 2008. – 592 с. 21. SergeevA. P.Microsoft Office 2007. – M: Williams, 2007.
- Working program of the discipline
- Plans for laboratory classes and guidelines for their implementation
- Educational and methodical materials for lectures
- Tasks for independent work of the student and methodical recommendations on their performance
- Tasks for control work
- List of reference books
- Sample exam ticket
- Tools for diagnosing students’ knowledge and skills