SELF-BRANDING AND LEADERSHIP YOUTH SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
The Faculty of Finance and Business Management of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv announces the start of the spring session of the Youth School “Self-Branding and Leadership”. The school is designed for students in grades 10-11, students of colleges and lyceums and provides 5 classes (once a week, on Saturdays).
PURPOSE OF THE SCHOOL: DEVELOPMENT OF A PERSONAL BRAND THROUGH LEADERSHIP !!!
Module 1. Self-branding: “It is impossible to find yourself – you can only create yourself.”
Module 2. Time Management: “Time is a resource that does not renew and does not return!”.
Module 3. Creativity as a component of success: “Everything that can be imagined is real.”
Module 4. Trends in business ideas and startups: “Business needs interesting ideas”.
Module 5. The art of public speaking: “The public is your friend and teacher.”
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE SCHOOL ARE:
- organization and holding of events on formation of youth qualities in youth and formation in it of an active life position of the leader;
- study of the essence and role of the brand, creation and management of the brand;
- acquaintance with practical skills of realization of business idea;
- formation of skills of creativity and creative thinking;
- formation of public speaking skills;
- study of self-management, as an art to manage oneself, one’s time, one’s life;
- introduction of best domestic and foreign experience in the formation of youth leadership competencies into the practice of the Youth School of Leadership “Self-branding and leadership”.
The program of the spring session of the School can be found at:
To participate in the School you need to fill in the application form at the link: https://forms.gle/UPeqKfGqBD65UU448
Classes of the spring session of the School will be held online on the online platform Zoom. After graduation, certificates will be awarded.
Contacts: (+380673693289, +380676745460). Trainings are held every Saturday (03.04.2021, 10.04.2021, 17.04.2021, 24.04.2021, 08.05.2021) at 11.00.