Permanent professional development of teachers and students of the Department of Digital Economics and Business Analytics
On November 17, 2021, they took part in the webinar “How to Create an Optimized API Development Process”:
- Bogdan Deputat, Associate Professor of Digital Economics and Business Analytics, Integration engineer at UKEESS Software House.
- Nadia Andriiv, 4th year student of the educational program “Information Technologies in Business”, QA engineer at ELEKS.
Successful digital strategies rely on providing high-quality and consistent APIs. This requires an integrated and optimized API development workflow that guarantees quality and improves efficiency.
With SmartBear, customers can run a scalable API with a central platform for OpenAPI standards, API design, and collaboration, combined with a single user interface to test functionality, performance, and security.
In particular, some best practices in API development were discussed during this information session. As a result, participants learned how:
- apply API standards in your organization;
- reduce API time and effort;
- improve the overall quality of the API.