Participation in the organization of a seminar-training for employees of the representative office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Lviv
On 24/09/2021 the team of the Western Ukrainian Research Center for European Studies (Jean Monnet Center of Excellence) conducted a training seminar for employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Lviv on various aspects of public policy in the field of foreign relations: the EU experience.
- Kateryna Terek (acting Representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lviv),
- Svitlana Myronchuk (First Secretary of the Foreign Ministry Representation),
- Vasil Yordan (Second Secretary of the Foreign Ministry Representation),
- Lyubov Dorosh (leading specialist).
The organizers of the seminar training from the Jean Monet Center of Excellence Franko National University of Lviv spoke:
- Oksana Golovko-Gavrisheva (Head of the Jean Monnet Center of Excellence),
- Mikhail Mikievich (Deputy Dean of the Faculty of International Relations, Head of the Department of European Law, Leading Researcher),
- Roman Kalitchak (Associate Professor of International Relations and Diplomatic Service, Senior Researcher),
- Vasyl Zelenko (Associate Professor of Economics and Public Administration, Senior Researcher).
The event took place within the framework of the Jean Monnet project “Western Ukrainian Research Center for European Studies” 599469-EPP-1-2018-1-UA-EPJMO-CoE.
We thank the Representation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Lviv for a warm meeting and active discussion of urgent issues of cooperation with the EU at the regional level!