Participation in the online forum “Leaders of Educational Change”
16.12.2021р. Head of the Department of Economics and Public Halyna Kaplenko and Associate Professor Oksana Pikulyk were participants of the Online Forum “Leaders of Educational Change”.
The purpose of the Forum is to discuss the challenges in the professional management of representatives of the educational environment, exchange experiences on the implementation of successful cases on the development of universities as leaders of educational change, promote leadership and improve the management skills of educators.
The participants of the forum were representatives of the educational environment, representatives of business structures, civil servants.
The main issues discussed at the Forum:
- Educational changes and priority directions of NUS development in the conditions of education reform. The role of leaders as leaders of change in NUS.
- School of managerial personnel as a basis for retraining and increasing the level of managerial competence of heads of educational institutions.
- Features of leadership in modern conditions. Key competencies of a leader in a pandemic.
- Teacher’s leadership competence profile. Development of managerial competence of leaders of educational institutions. Leadership Insights.
- Successful cases on the development of universities as leaders of educational change (on the example of the introduction of innovations in education).
- The role of universities in the development of the leadership potential of society. Creating conditions for the development of leadership in the Free Economic Zone of Ukraine. Leadership in the context of higher education.
The speakers of the Forum were:
- Yaroslav Kichuk (Rector of Izmail State University for the Humanities, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor).
- Olena Tymoshenko (Rector of the European University, Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor, author of the introduced pedagogical system of continuing education).
- Igor Bondar (first vice-rector of the Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts, associate professor, dean of the Faculty of Design and Advertising).
- Oleg Serbin (Director of the M. Maksymovych Scientific Library of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukrainian librarian, Doctor of Social Communications, Candidate of Historical Sciences).
- Halyna Kolomoyets (Head of the Department of Scientific and Methodological Support for Improving the Quality of Education of the State Scientific Institution “Institute for Modernization of the Content of Education” of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences).
- Natalia Klokar (Head of the School of Management, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Education of Ukraine, State Scientific Institution “Institute for Modernization of Educational Content” of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine).
- Svitlana Kyrylashchuk (Dean of the Faculty of Information Technologies and Computer Engineering, Vinnytsia National Technical University, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor).
- Yulia Breus (Head of the Training and Research Center for Personnel Development and Leadership of Borys Hrinchenko University of Kyiv, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor).
- Alla Senchilo (founder of the Sofi-Den kids network, founder of the Kozhen zmozhe charity project, lecturer at the MP Drahomanov National Pedagogical University).