Meeting of the section of the Department of Economics and Public Administration: “European dimension of public management and administration” in the framework of the Reporting Scientific Conference 2021.
On February 8, 2022, a meeting of the section “European dimension of public management and administration” was held at the Department of Economics and Public Administration within the framework of the Reporting Scientific Conference of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv for 2021.
The exchange of information, experience and results of scientific research, discussion of topical issues on the problems and prospects of the development of the state and local self-government in the context of modern managerial and socio-economic processes is an important element of the development of the sphere of public administration.
During the work of the section, the teaching staff of the department: discussed the problems and prospects for the implementation of European principles of public administration in Ukraine, highlighted the conceptual foundations for building an anti-crisis management system, analyzed the peculiarities of the formation and implementation of state policy in Ukraine in the context of integration into the European space, etc.
Head of subsection – Assoc. prof. Kaplenko H.V.
Secretary of the Ministry of Education – Assoc. prof. Zelenko V. A.
During the meeting of the section, the following reports of the teaching staff of the Department of Economics and Public Administration were heard and discussed:
1. Once again about the European principles of public administration. Assoc. prof. Kaplenko H.V.
2. Conceptual principles of building a system of crisis management of banking activities. Assoc. prof. Stasyshyn A.V.
3. Adaptation of the experience of the Pension Reform of France in the process of state policy on reforming the pension system in Ukraine. Assoc. prof. Zelenko V.A.
4. Participatory budget as a tool for democratizing the budget process. Assoc. prof. Pak N.T.
5. Formation and implementation of the state humanitarian policy in Ukraine in the context of integration into the European educational space. Prof. Parubchak I.O.
6. European experience in public administration in the field of administrative services. Assoc. prof. Pikulyk O.I.
7. Civil service at the present stage of state formation in Ukraine. Assoc. prof. Malynovska O.Ya.
8. Eu Common Social Policy. Assoc. prof. Kulish I.M.
9. Problems of management of sustainable development of society. Assoc. prof. Tabachuk A. Ya.
10. Cooperation of territorial communities on the development of the social sphere. Assoc. prof. Podvirna N.S.
11. The role of public administration in the field of environmental safety. Dots. Nagornyuk O.P.
12. The problem of distinguishing between the concepts of “people” and “nation” in domestic and international law. As. Mykytenko O.V.
13. Standards of the European Union in the field of building a system of local self-government. As. Klochko A.A.