Meeting of the Discussion Club “Cooperation of Government and Local Self-Government Bodies with Civil Society Institutions and Business” of the Department of Public Administration and Business Management
On May 17, 2022, a traditional scientific event was held, organized by the Department of Public Administration and Business Administration and the scientific group “Derzhavotvorets” – Discussion Club on “Cooperation of government and local government with civil society and business” in the Days of Science 2022. The event was joined by students majoring in 281 “Public Administration and Administration” of the educational program “Public Administration and Business Administration” of all years of study.
The moderators of the Discussion Club were: Associate Professor of Public Administration and Business Management O. Reshota and the head of the circle “Derzhavotvorets” student of UFP-41s V. Vovk.
This year’s event focused on problematic aspects and mechanisms of cooperation between public authorities and local governments with civil society institutions and business in wartime. During the Discussion Club, students made reports on the national cultural identity of Ukrainians, ways to improve e-government in Ukraine under martial law, the functioning of civil society and its cooperation with government and local government in war, the role of social entrepreneurship as a tool to solve economic problems and social problems in the state, etc .:
- Balyas J. UFP-31s “National cultural identity of Ukrainians” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Prof. Komarnytska G. O.)
- Saevich R. “Development of a model of public-government interaction of the public with local governments” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Komarnytska G.O.)
- Yezerska U. UFP-31s “Directions for improving the e-government system in Ukraine” (supervisor: Candidate of State Administration, Assoc. Prof. Reshota O. A.)
- Bodnaruk N. UFP-21s “Civil society: formation, role and place in Ukraine” (supervisor: Candidate of State Administration, Assoc. Prof. Reshota O. A.)
- Vovk V. UFP-41s “Social entrepreneurship as a tool for solving economic and social problems in the state” (supervisor: Ph.D., Assoc. Prof. Malinovskaya O. Ya.)
- Derevyanko V. UFPM-11c “Specifics of management decisions in the system of public administration in conditions of uncertainty and risk” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Prof. Karpinsky B.A.)
- Rudder M. UFP-21s “Corporate communications as an effective tool for establishing inter-institutional cooperation” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Prof. Karpinsky B. A.)
- Goncharov A. UFPM-11s “The process of making managerial decisions in public administration” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Prof. Karpinsky B.A.)
- Ochkovska Yu. UFPM-11s “Foreign experience in providing public and public services in Ukraine” (supervisor: Doctor of Economics, Prof. Karpinsky B. A.)
The teaching staff of the department and applicants for higher education joined the active discussion, discussing the current state of civil society and its institutions, methods and prospects for improving the effectiveness of cooperation between state and public institutions to improve welfare and improve social indicators and more.
We thank all the participants for a fruitful discussion and in-depth reports!