Round table “Local government: achievements and challenges”
On April 23, 2021, the Department of Economics and Public Administration of the Faculty of Finance and Business Management organized and held a scientific-practical round table “Local Government: Achievements and Challenges”. Topics of work and issues for discussion were devoted to current issues and prospects for the development of local self-government in Ukraine.
DIRECTIONS OF THE ROUND TABLE
- Innovations and patterns of development of local self-government.
- Problems and prospects of reforming the territorial organization of local self-government of local communities.
- Staffing of local governments.
- Mechanisms and forms of multilateral international regional cooperation in the context of European integration.
- Interaction of local self-government bodies with state authorities and public organizations.
The work of the round table consisted of three sections.
SECTION A. EXPERIENCE OF WORK IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES: A VIEW OF PRACTICES.
MODERATOR: Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Halyna Kaplenko.
WELCOME WORD: Stasyshyn Andrii, PhD (Economic Sciences), Associate Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Finance and Business Management.
MOSKALENKO ANDRIY, KUDENCHUK OKSANA, DOVZHYK VICTORIA, SUKHARINA ANDRIY, PODVIRNYY TARAS, IVAKHIV MARYANA, HORBATENKO VITALIY.
SECTION B. PRESENTATION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS OF STUDENTS
SECTION С: DISCUSSION OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM “PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC AUTHORITIES AND BUSINESS STRUCTURES”