Advanced training of teachers of the Department of Financial Management
September 23, 2021 teachers of the Department of Financial Management, Faculty of Finance and Business Management, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Prof. Shushkova Yu.V., Assoc. Prof. Zakhidna O.R. and Assoc. Prof. Petik L.O. took part in the online forum “Professional development of educators: requirements and latest trends” in the educational project “4 people”.
The purpose of the Forum is to discuss the main requirements, features of the formation of key and professional competencies, outline the latest trends and opportunities for professional development of teachers and research and teaching staff.
In their speeches, the speakers of the forum – the leaders of the educational, corporate and public sectors of the economy considered topical issues:
– main directions of professional development of educators: formation of key and professional competencies;
– Features of creating an inclusive educational environment, the specifics of inclusive education in the Free Economic Zone. Assistive technologies for inclusion;
– use of information and communication and digital technologies in the educational process;
– digital competence in educational systems;
– development of managerial competence, formation of creative and innovative thinking;
– international projects in the field of education, mobility of students, teachers;
– introduction of international experience of advanced training, features of international internship, the latest trends in this direction.
The forum participants learned how to choose a relevant field among a variety of refresher courses, gain the necessary knowledge and acquire general and professional competencies, and most importantly, what these competencies should be.
As a result of participation in the forum, teachers of the Department of Financial Management received certificates of participation and advanced training in the amount of 6 hours (0.2 credits) ECTS.