Quality higher education, built on the principles of academic integrity
Lecturers of the Department of Digital Economics and Business Analytics Iryna Shevchuk, Oksana Vaskiv and Anna Starukh successfully completed the course on the Prometheus platform “Academic Integrity: an online course for teachers” and received the appropriate certificates.
The course consisted of six modules:
- Module 1. The concept of academic integrity in higher education
- Module 2. Teaching methods: promoting academic integrity
- Module 3. Design of educational programs and courses with a focus on academic integrity
- Module 4. Fundamentals of academic writing and integrity
- Module 5. Evaluation system design to enhance academic integrity
- Module 6. Scientific guidance and development of the culture of academic integrity
In the process of mastering the provided material, teachers had the opportunity to learn about the theoretical aspects of academic integrity and the factors that influence the culture of academic integrity of higher education; learn to apply theoretical knowledge in practice in teaching and research.
The application of the acquired knowledge in practice will significantly improve the educational process in the specialty 051 “Economics” for educational and professional programs “Information Technology in Business” educational degrees “Bachelor” and “Master”!!!