TOOLS FOR PREPARING FOR WORK IN GRANT PROJECTS FUNDED BY EU FUNDS: INDIVIDUAL GRANTS AND PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS ON THE EXAMPLE OF ERASMUS AND HORIZON
During January – February 2022, Hanna Komarnytska, Doctor of Economics, Head of the Department of Public Administration and Business Management, Faculty of Finance and Business Management, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, was trained in a practice-oriented refresher course for teachers to receive individual grants and grants. for consortia / partnerships.
In-service training courses for teachers on the specifics of the professional knowledge of project managers working with EU funds, including Erasmus +, Horizon Europe, House of Europe, as well as where and how to start your way to a grant, how to find this partners and competitions.
The course was developed from three webinars-workshops:
Webinar 1 – Tools for preparing to work with EU-funded projects
– Registration on the portal of grant and tender opportunities: registration of individuals and organizations (+ practice). Getting PIC, OID. Work with search queries on the portal.
– The concept of LEAR, contact person, step-by-step algorithm for filling in information about the organization.
– Partner search platforms.
Webinar 2 – Individual / personal mobility: application documents
– Documents required for individual / personal mobility competitions on the example of Erasmus, Horizon, HoE.
– Professional CV Europass (+ internship), cover letter, etc. Host search and required documents.
– Received a grant – what’s next? (+ practice).
Webinar 3 – Partnership projects: preparation of information and documents for participation in competitions
– Current Erasmus and Horizon competitions.
– Practical work on finding information on the portal.
– Documents must have before the search for partners (translated into English statutes, reports, PIF, description of the organization, team resume – BIO).
Upon completion, Hanna Komarnytska received a certificate of participation: 30 hours (including distance and independent work), 1 ECTS credit.