Сooperation with foreign scientific institutions
- International School of Business (Bulgaria);
- Faculty of Organizational Research in Novo mesto (Slovenia);
- University of Split (Croatia);
- Matej Bel University (Slovakia);
- Louis National University (Poland);
- ПPolytechnic Lodz (Poland);
- Siauliai University (Lithuania).
- University of Rzeszow (Poland).
- State Higher Technical and Economic School in Yaroslavl (Poland).
- Catholic University of Lubel named after John Paul II (Poland)
- Docent Решота О.А. passed the international scientific and pedagogical internship in public administration “Professional development and pedagogical skills of teachers of public administration” – February 28, 2020, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia.
- Prof. Vatamanyuk-Zelinska UZ passed a research internship at CLM Consulting TM – November 2019, Warsaw, Poland.
- Docent Sich O.A. completed an internship at Siauliai University under the Erasmus + International Academic Mobility Program – November 2019, Siauliai, Lithuania.
- Docent Starukh A.I. passed a scientific and pedagogical internship on “Innovative educational technologies: European experience and its implementation in the training of specialists in economics and management” – 20.06.2020.-07.08.2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Docent Shevchuk IB passed an online internship “New and innovative teaching methods” at the University of Economics – 14.09.2020 – 09.10.2020, Krakow, Poland.
- Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Yarema Ya.R. – research internship (February 2019) at the University of Rzeszów (Republic of Poland).
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc. Gerasimenko, Ph.D., Assoc. Shparik H.V. – scientific internship (February 12, 2018 – February 16, 2018) at the University of Paris XII Val de Marne (France)
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc. Pasinovich II – scientific internship (February 18, 2018 – February 24, 2018) at the University of Rzeszów (Republic of Poland).
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Pasinovich II – scientific internship (April 2017) at the State Higher Technical and Economic School. Bronislaw Markiewicz (Yaroslavl, Poland).
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc. Golinsky YO – scientific internship (April 23, 2017 – April 30, 2017) at Siauliai University (Siauliai, Lithuania).
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assoc. Prof., Acting head Department of Economics and Management Komarnytska GO – scientific internship (May 2017) at the Higher School of Economics (Bialystok, Poland).
International projects and grants
- JEAN MONETE MODULE “URBAN REVITALIZATION – EU EXPERIENCE FOR UKRAINE” / “URBAN REVITALIZATION – AN EU EXPERIENCE FOR UKRAINE”/«URBAN REVITALIZATION – AN EU EXPERIENCE FOR UKRAINE»
- UKRAINIAN-AMERICAN WINTER SCHOOL PROJECT “SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IN BUSINESS”
- DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT DOCTRINE AND INSTRUMENTAL APPARATUS FOR EVALUATION OF INTERACTION AND ACTIVATION OF THE DOMINANT OF STATE-FORMING PATRIOTISM
- JEAN MONET PROJECT 575241-EPP-1-2016-1-EN-EPPJMO-MODULE “ECONOMY IN EUROPEAN INTEGRATION: INTERNAL CHALLENGES AND EXTERNAL”