Doctrine as a source of law, administrative law, anti-corruption law, business law, history of state and law, economic theory, international economics.
- Mykytenko O. Economic interests of the “titans” of world geopolitics in the context of interstate conflicts. Current trends in international relations: politics, economics, law: Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (Lviv, April 16-17, 2015). Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2015. С. 161-166.
- Kotlovsky A.M., Mykytenko O.V. Organization of independent work of mastering English professionally-oriented lexical competence of future specialists in international business. Pedagogical almanack. 2016. Vol.32. С. 91-97.
- Mykytenko O.V. French doctrine of international law in the historical dimension. Scientific notes of Lviv University of Business and Law. 2019. С. 148-153.
- Mykytenko O.V. International legal ideas of Guillaume Rheinsky and Pierre Dubois. Current problems of science and practice in the light of European integration processes: Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (Lviv, April 23-25, 2020). Lviv: Lviv University of Business and Law, 2020. URL: http://lubp.com.ua/?p=4187.
- Mykytenko O.V. Algorithm of conscious mastery of a foreign language by students majoring in “Law”. Pedagogical almanack. 2020. № 45. С. 132–137.
- Mykytenko O.V. The problem of the national doctrine of international law: the vision of French international lawyers. European potential for the development of legal science, legislation and law enforcement practice: Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (Wloclawek, February 26-27, 2021). Włocławek: Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa, 2021. С. 241-244.
- Mykytenko O.V. The problem of belonging of the works of lawyers and thinkers to the French doctrine of international law. Public law. 2021. №2. С. 75-85.
1996 – was born in Lviv, Ukraine.
2001-2013 – received primary and secondary education.
2013-2018 – student of the Faculty of International Relations and the Faculty of Law. He obtained a master’s degree in international law.
2018 – teacher of Lyceum “Ecoland”
2019-2021 – Senior Lecturer, Lviv University of Business and Law.
From 2019 – a graduate student in the educational program “International Law” until 2023.
Since 2021 – Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Administration, Faculty of Finance and Business Management, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
2014 – awarded a diploma for successful completion of a course in international commercial arbitration.
2015 – awarded a diploma for successful completion of a course in international financial law.
2016 – won third place at the University Olympiad in Swedish.
2017 – passed the exam for the international certificate “Cambridge English” on the level of English language proficiency (B2); awarded a certificate for participation in the international program “Mirai” from the Government of Japan.
2018 – passed the exam for the international certificate “DELF” on the level of proficiency in French (B2).
2019 – completed the 2nd category of chess in the qualifying tournament.
Page with teachers schedule not found!