SEO and Web-analytics
Type: For the student's choice
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|11||8||Associate Professor Stadnyk J. A.||УФЕМ-61с|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|11||16||УФЕМ-61с||Associate Professor Stadnyk J. A.|
With the advent of INERNET, an interactive form of business emerged, based on the joint actions of a business process in the person of a businessman and a computer or other means of communication. Doing business in the information environment is very popular in highly developed countries and is spreading rapidly in Ukraine.
The subject of the discipline is business technology in the global computer network INTERNET.
The purpose of the discipline “SEO and Web-analytics” is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge about the technologies of organizing and conducting business in the global computer network INTERNET.
The main objectives of the discipline “SEO and Web-analytics” are to master the theoretical and practical principles of e-commerce, types of e-payments, gaining skills to assess the state of e-commerce in order to create strategic competitive advantages for its organization.
The place of the discipline in the structural and logical scheme of master’s training
The discipline is interconnected with such disciplines as “Information Systems Efficiency”, “Information Economics”, “IT Enterprise Management”, “Advanced Information Technologies for Business Services”, “Information Management”.
Requirements for knowledge and skills:
The study of the discipline “SEO and Web-analytics” involves the achievement of such a qualification level of master’s degree, for which he must:
- basic principles and methods of organizing business processes using the Internet;
- basic concepts of organization and characteristics of interactive business systems;
- principles of financial and trade transactions using computer networks;
- technologies for electronic business operations.
b) be able to:
- perform electronic exchange of information,
- carry out electronic marketing and trading operations,
- to apply technologies of organization of electronic movement of capital, electronic money.
- Shaleva OI E-commerce: Textbook. manual / OI Shaleva. – К.: Центр учбової літератури, 2011. – 209 с.
- E-commerce: Textbook / A.M. Береза, І.А. Kozak, F.A. Levchenko and others. – К .: КНЕУ, 2002, – 326с.
- E-Commerce: A Guide for University Students. – К .: ВЦ “Академія”, 2002. – 272 с.
- E-commerce. A practical guide. – Per. with English / Elijah Evod – St. Petersburg: DiaSoftYUP LLC, 2002. – 608 p.
- Balabanov IT E-commerce. – SPb .: Peter, 2001. – 336 р.
- Makarova MV E-Commerce: A Guide for University Students. – K .: VC “Academy”, 2002. – 272 p.
- Tardaskina TM E-commerce: Textbook. manual / T.M. Tardaskina, E.M. Strelchuk, Yu.V. Tereshko. – Odessa: ONAZ them. O.S. Popova, 2011. – 244 p..
- Chobotar SI Basics of business: Textbook. way. / С.І. Chobotar, VM Fomishina., S.V. Mocherny, Ya.S. Larina. – К .: Academy, 2009. – 384 p.
- Uspensky I. Encyclopedia of Internet Business ”, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, 2001. – 208 p.
- Kholmogorov V. Internet marketing: A short course. – SPb .: Peter, 2001. – 208 р.
- Pleskach VL Electronic commerce: a textbook / V.L. Pleskach, T.G. Zatonatska.– K .: Knowledge, 2007. – 535 p.
- Ponomarenko LA E-commerce: a textbook / L.A. Ponomarenko, VO Filatov; Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kyiv National University trade and economy. un-t. – Kyiv: Kyiv National University. bargaining – economy. University, 2002. – 443 p.
- Lazareva SF Economics and organization of information business: Textbook. manual. – К .: KNEU, 2002. – 667 р.
- Schreider Yu.A. Information processes and information environment / Yu.A. Schreider. – SPb: Symbol-Plus, 2000. —169 p.